Saturday, August 20, 2016


Chili's Restaurant



 My family and I love coming here at least twice a month. It has a nice atmosphere and great staff. I always try something new from the menu, and a lot of the times I end up really impressed. Today wasn't any different.


 

Tito's Punch

I started off with a cocktail. This has not been on the menu for long, but it has become one of the favorites in a short period of time!! 
It's made with Vodka, Malibu, house made sour, pineapple juice, and grenadine. It has the right amount of sweet and it's also very refreshing!!





 Chips, Salsa, and Guacamole

This is the best choice if you don't want to fill up before your entree. I always go for the guacamole. It's always perfectly seasoned.



Sunrise Burger 

I was a little scared to try this burger but I'm so glad that I did!! This is one of the best burgers I have ever eaten!! It's made with a farm fresh, cage-free fried egg, pepper Jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, red onion & tomato with Chili's own signature sauce.




Perfectly cooked fried egg.




 
 Perfect seasoning.




No need for ketchup!!










                                  Perfectly cooked burger, juicy and moist. 
                                  Warning: You will need a lot of napkins!!




  and of course, you cant forget dessert!!

Skillet Toffee Fudge Brownie

This is an oven baked toffee brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, drizzled with caramel sauce and topped with toffee pieces. This dessert contains nuts. Fudge brownie is nice and warm, and ice cream is rich and creamy.






 We always have a great time at Chili's!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment