Sunday, November 13, 2016



Fogo de Chao
600 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202


Fogo de Chao is a Brazilian Steakhouse  located at the Inner Harbor. They offer valet parking during dinner hours for $12.00. It is advised that you make dinner reservations because this place fills up very fast.
It's beautiful on the outside and even better on the inside. This restaurant is considered to be a gourmet buffet.

 After you are seated, your waiter, one of many, will explain how it works. You get what looks like a drink coaster, one side is red and the other is green. You turn your coaster to the green side when you would like more meat and to the red when you don't. Towards the front there's a buffet selection of different salads,  rice, black beans, deli meats, cheeses. It took a little getting used to the service but we got the hang of it after 5 minutes.

For a cocktail I ordered Mango Refresco. It was very refreshing.


 
 I headed up to the buffet and picked a little bit of almost everything. I got some rice and black beans, smoked salmon, some veggies, tomatoes and mozzarella.
When we came back to our table we noticed we had two extra dishes. One was Mashed Potatoes and the other was Yucca Fries and Fried Plantains. That made this Florida girl very happy!! 
As you're eating, and you have your coaster on green, you will have wait staff coming to your table with different meats on sticks. ( I believe they have 16 different cuts of meats). I got some ribs, lamb, wings, pork, and sausage. My favorite was the chicken wings, They tasted amazing!! I couldn't get enough of them!!

For dessert I ordered the Flan. It was amazing!! That Flan made this Florida girl very happy as soon as I took the first bite. It was like having a piece of Miami in front of me!! You will not regret ordering this dessert.

I loved everything about this restaurant. I loved the look, the food, and the wait staff was excellent. I cant wait to go back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment